The Academy has come back to life
Living in the French Quarter just got better.
Built in 1949, the historic, former St. Louis Cathedral Academy Parochial School and Nuns Convent has undergone a complete historic restoration by de la Tour Holdings, LLC, with construction by RMI, Inc., Woodward Design+Build, in concert with nationally recognized Trapolin Peer Architects and Melissa Legier Designs.
Whether a full time residence, a corporate apartment or a pied a terre, your place at The Academy will serve as a testament to your success.
Experience French Quarter living at its very finest.
- Secure and private first floor lobby entrance
- Exclusive and secure off street parking – a true rarity in The Quarter
- Unique floor plans
- Quartz countertops and custom cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer/dryers in every residence
- Free internet access
- Large walk in closets
- Windows in every room
- Fitness facility
- Roof top terraces
- Private outdoor courtyards and balconies
- 10-12 foot ceilings